Until 2012 Bulgarian National Radio (BNR) was using a hosted solution for their messaging environment. In 2012 BNR decided to switch to their own Microsoft Exchange based infrastructure and BSH (Bulgarian Software House) - one of the leading Microsoft Certified Partners in Bulgaria, was their chosen partner to implement this new infrastructure that was designed to replace the old one.
Working closely with the client’s staff, BSH was involved in all phases of the project:
- Design the entire solution and migration process
- Prepare the physical environment
- Install and configure the required servers
- Install and configure all Exchange servers and related infrastructure
- Design and implement High Availability and Load Balancing for the entire Exchange infrastructure
- Perform the data transfer from the hosting company to the in-house Exchange environment
- Perform and complete the transition to pure Exchange 2010 environment.
The data migration was transparent to the end users and the switch to the Exchange infrastructure was performed successfully without downtime for the company employees. BNR was very satisfied with the migration process and with their collaboration with the BSH team. BNR employees are currently reaping the benefits of Microsoft Exchange Server - a solid and proven collaboration platform.