How to create, disseminate and reinforce Strategic Knowledge in our organization with the help of a Knowledge Management System (KMS) so that it delivers added value for both the organization and its customers?
In this webinar we will speak with Senior Experts on the topic of Knowledge Management, discuss best practices and lessons learned, and illustrate the discussion with a demo of a Knowledge Management System (KMS), which has been operational for more 10 years in A1 .
Who should attend: Effective knowledge sharing in the organization improves the work of teams and individuals. Effective Knowledge Management is fundamental for accelerating organizational innovation cycles, which are a vital ingredient for success in today's Knowledge Economy. This event aims to present the benefits and the challenges that arise for organizations with the introduction of consistent proactive Knowledge Management. The event is suitable for Managers and Business Owners (CEO), Team Leaders, Technical Directors (CTO), Information Technology Directors (CIO), Product Managers (Product Manager, Product Owner), HR Specialists (HR, L&D), as well as for anyone who is interested in this topic and wants to understand how to turn data and information into consistent, reusable knowledge.
Note: This webinar is in Bulgarian.
- Margarita Tsekova, Strategic and Marketing Projects Manager at A1 Bulgaria;
- Emil Minev, Senior L&D Consultant & Programme Manager at Paysafe Group;
- Kiril Izov, Services Leader Central and Eastern Europe at SoftwareONE;
- Bojil Bojilov, Chief Technology Officer, BSH Ltd .;
- Moderator: Dimitar Stoev, Partner, Learn Valley Ltd.
This webinar is planned as a discussion. Discussion topics agenda:
- Welcome. Agenda. Tips for Attendees.
- Introduction. What is Knowledge Management?
- Knowledge management - benefits and challenges.
- Demo of Knowledge Management System (KMS) - A1 and BSH Ltd.
- When and how to implement a KMS?
- Concluding remarks.
- Q&A Session.
Total duration: 60 minutes.