Windows Intune is a cloud-based service that allows your IT staff to perform PC management, upgrade and security ensuring tasks anytime and from everywhere. Window Intune can help you to optimize IT costs and increase performance.
Your IT team and your organization respectively can benefit from:
- Central management of software updates and service packs deployment;
- Proactive PC monitoring for early thread detection and issue resolving;
- Software and hardware inventory tracking;
- Malware PC protection;
- Central management of security policies;
- Reduced costs for hardware and software support and maintenance;
Our team will assist you during the initial setup and configuration ensuring that all needed technological tasks will be performed and you will have fully operational system that suits to your environment and devices. We will also provide recommendations how to organize efficient Managed Help-desk so you can quickly react to end users incidents. After the initial configuration Window Intune won’t need any additional customization.
|Microsoft Intune||Microsoft’s Enterprise Mobility Suite|
|Annual payment (EUR)||€ 59/user||
* On-premise software included in Microsoft Intune is provided on a subscription, non-perpetual basis. If you cancel your subscription, you must uninstall the software.
Customers purchasing System Center Configuration Manager and System Center Endpoint Protection via Open Value Licensing agreements may purchase the Intune Add On offer.
Customers purchasing Windows Server CAL, System Center Configuration Manager, System Center Endpoint Protection and AD RMS CAL via Open Value Licensing agreements may purchase the EMS Add On offer.