- Buy Office 365 Enterprise E3 or ProPlus through Open Value or Open Value Subscription and receive 15% (E3) or 20% (ProPlus) off the first year of service;
- Commercial (E3, ProPlus) and Government (ProPlus only) licensing agreements;
- Minimum of 5, Maximum of 250 seats per customer.
Office 365 can increase team productivity, facilitate communication in your organization and boost your business with familiar and always accessible tools. Office 365 will help you to reduce IT costs and perform better control over IT tasks.
With Office 365 you will have:
- Office Pro plus
- Exchange Online
- SharePoint Online
- Office Web Apps
- Lync Online
Office365 is USL (User Subscription License) based. It is assigned to the user and allows that user to use multiple devices to access the Online Service (up to 5 devices per user licensed).
Clients can purchase Office 365 through:
- Microsoft Online Subscription Program (MOSP) - https://office.com The licenses and accompanying software are non-perpetual. Clients has an option add an Advisor partner. Payment can be made monthly or yearly, through credit card or invoice (if monthly purchase > 200 €). The latest version is the only active version at any time. The client is entitled to updates and upgrades as they become available during the subscription term.
- Open Volume Licensing Programs – Open License, Open Value, Open Value Subscription. Many different licensing options are available. Our licensing experts can advise you on the best choice.
Like any other technology investment, the transition to Office 365 requires careful analysis and planning.
Our team can assist you during every step of this process. We can:
- Evaluate your current needs and make recommendations based on your business practices and organizational specifics
- Demonstrate you the benefits of Office 365 with Proof of Concept or Office 365 Pilot
- Help you select cost effective subscription plan that suits to your needs.
- Do all technical tasks related to the transition or provide assistance to your IT team during the process
- Provide continual support and training